Wednesday 20 May 2009

Sweet enough?

Helloo, me again!
What have I been doing today..hmm..mainly getting stressed at work tbh, so I decided that when I got home I'd go and shut myself away crafting - as you do! I wanted to create something other than a card and, inspired by another blog - can't remember which as done soooo much blog hopping recently - I made a sweetie bag for my friend who's birthday it is on Friday. I used an adorably cute bunny image which I downloaded from http://www.bee-crafty.blogspot.com/ and coloured he/she with my polychromo pencils. I filled a polybag with some haribos, sealed it, folded the top down and stapled it in between a piece of black card which I doodled with white gel pen and patterned paper from the CCSR Big One pack.

Materials
Papers - CCSR Big One Pack, black and white card
Image - download from bee-crafty.blogspot.com
Pencils - Polychromos, white gel pen
Other - clear sealable polybag, ribbon from stash
Tools - crop-a-dile, guilotine, stapler, cutting mat, scissors

Well, thanks for stopping by tonight!
Come back soon! :o)
Love, Trix x

5 comments:

  1. Oh love your sweet bag, that little rabbit is adorable!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic!
    the wee bunny is a honey !

    lovely colours.

    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what gorgeousness!! Love that bunny - so muih so that I am off to get me one right now lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! This is such a cute and professional looking project, just love how you've used the bunny... I can see these being really popular little gifts :)
    - Bee Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that bunny is just the cutest!! Love it!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x