Saturday, 16 May 2009

Lilac and Mauve day!



Hey all,

Been a rubbish week tbh. My poor mini has taken a battering in the last 7 days :o(. Yesterday someone backed into it and last Sunday I managed to badly scrape one of it's alloys! Now, if you're not a car fan then I guess that wouldn't seem like a big deal, but I love my car!

Also, in case you have tried the linky on the right to the promarker challenge blog, you'll see, like me, that it no longer exists -unless they have changed the blog address!! :o( I didn't make it up, honestly people!

Moving on though, I thought I'd show you my latest little creation; doesn't look amazingly imaginative, but aside from that I really enjoyed using the image and sentiment and the colours; the ribbon seems to match quite well too.


I am gonna get back to watching 'Britain's Got Talent' now (sad, I know but I find it soo funny!).
Have a great night, whatever you're upto.

Hugz, Trix

x

3 comments:

  1. Your fab 'Best Friends' card is in my 'weekly feature' spot this week (I'm going to have to watch this bias I have for your great designs!)
    Hope your car is mended soon... I have a mini too and am quite precious about it :)
    - Bee Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. your poor car!

    I love the ribbons on both sides of the sentiment, cute card.
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
    The Next Level.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x