Saturday 16 May 2009

Lilac and Mauve day!



Hey all,

Been a rubbish week tbh. My poor mini has taken a battering in the last 7 days :o(. Yesterday someone backed into it and last Sunday I managed to badly scrape one of it's alloys! Now, if you're not a car fan then I guess that wouldn't seem like a big deal, but I love my car!

Also, in case you have tried the linky on the right to the promarker challenge blog, you'll see, like me, that it no longer exists -unless they have changed the blog address!! :o( I didn't make it up, honestly people!

Moving on though, I thought I'd show you my latest little creation; doesn't look amazingly imaginative, but aside from that I really enjoyed using the image and sentiment and the colours; the ribbon seems to match quite well too.


I am gonna get back to watching 'Britain's Got Talent' now (sad, I know but I find it soo funny!).
Have a great night, whatever you're upto.

Hugz, Trix

x

2 comments:

  1. Your fab 'Best Friends' card is in my 'weekly feature' spot this week (I'm going to have to watch this bias I have for your great designs!)
    Hope your car is mended soon... I have a mini too and am quite precious about it :)
    - Bee Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. your poor car!

    I love the ribbons on both sides of the sentiment, cute card.
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x