Monday 4 May 2009

Evening Peeps,

Had a good few days off? I don't know what the weather has been like in your part of the country today but down here in Essex it's been pants compared with the rest of the weekend! Had planned on sunning my (quite wintersome pale) self on the beach today but the sun just didn't want to shine. Instead, Adam (my bf) and I went out for a drive and I found (by chance) a little craft and art centre in one of the villages we passed through, so of course we had to stop and pay a visit. In amongst the paintings and local craftwares for sale I found these cute stamps made by 'personal impressions' and they only cost £4.60 for the set:



Whilst posting I thought I'd show you this wedding card I made this week for Adam's cousin. I used one of my new downloaded images from www.bee-crafty.blogspot.com . A real steal at the £1.75 intro rate for a set of 3 wedding themed images.
I have only just started using polychromo pencils so my colouring of the images is not as great as it could be (anyone know of any tips for using these pencils???) printing on textured card didn't help matters though! Silly me. :o(




Materials:::
Papers: Pink paper - PM Sweet Nothings pack, Hearts Paper - Doodlebug Inc.,
Stamps: Wedding Couple - download from www.bee-crafty.blogspot.com, sentiment - www.Impression-Obsession.com,
Inks: Versamagic Chalk Ink 'pixie dust'. Whispers inkpad 'black'
Embellishments: PM and Prima flowers, Ribbons - from stash


Ta ra for now..
Trix xx

















ghh







5 comments:

  1. these stamps are are beautiful bargain!
    what a lovely card!
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the image! The soft colours are perfect and your great selection of embellishments and papers combine really well :)
    - Bee Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card!
    I'm new to polychromos too and all I use is plain cheap sketching paper from hobbycraft its lovely and smooth and makes blending so much easier hope that helps, any more help feel free to ask :)
    hugs amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these look so cute and fabulous always great to get a bargin ,looking foward to see the cards you make with them ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this wedding card. Absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x