Friday 8 May 2009

Paper Take Challenge

Just a quick posting to show you this little number which I made for this weeks 'Paper Take Challenge'. What do you think of the dog image? I just adore it! It's another download from http://www.bee-crafty.blogspot.com/. I coloured it with my pro-markers and for once I actually like the result! lol. I took the idea for the flower combo from a lovely card that my fellow craft blogger Tina sent me a few months ago (thanks Teen). I layered up the card with papers from the CCSR Big One Pack and gave a distressed look to some of the edges by tearing with my trusting metal ruler and inking them up. I doodled the edges of the main card blank and image with a black fineliner pen. Finally, I added a couple of eyelets with my crop-a-dile and added a sentiment which I cut into bone type shape to fit in with the cute doggy theme! I'd love to hear your comments - good or bad...





Materials:
Papers: CCSR Big One pack, blank white cardstock
Stamps: downloaded image from bee-crafty.blogspot.com, sentiment - CCSR sentiment set
Inks: Versamagic chalk ink - gingerbread, whispers inkpad - black
Pens: Promarkers - Sandstone, satin, cool grey 1, blush; black fineliner
Embellishments: flowers and eyelets - Papermania;
Tools: metal ruler, crop-a-dile, EZ runner-permanent strips, 3D dimensional glue, scissors, 3D sticky pads


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Love
Trix x

2 comments:

  1. this is lovely! i do love brown combo cards.
    this is so sweet! Love that wee doggy!
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your cards! The dog looks fantastic here and works really well with all the nice sentiments.
    Thank you for featuring my blog at the top of yours too!
    - Bee Crafty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x