Monday 18 May 2009

Coooey! lol


Helloo ma crafty friends
Welcome to the madness that is my world lol!
Yes, that is a plastic pigeon that you are looking at. It actually belongs to my dad who bought a few of them to use as decoys but, very strangely, Tyler (Adam's 3 1/2 year old son) took a real liking to him and wanted to bring him home yesterday. After having been playing in my parents garden, he came into the kitchen holding this plastic pigeon under his arm saying '' I wanted one of these since I was a baby"!!! lol. Strange child eh? Made me giggle though.
Aside from re-homing plastic pigeons this weekend I manage to find time to make this ickle monochrome card for Adam's brother. I didn't intend to keep it all black and white to start with but I when I tried to add colour it became a wee bit feminine - can't be having that! I haven't used my sporty Edwin image in aaaages so thought I'd bring him out for a change.





It's a relatively simple design using mainly the paper piecing technique, two patterned papers, a white gel pen and plain black card.

Must be off now, but tune in again soon for some more crafty antics..
Love Trix

2 comments:

  1. great card, love black & white it works so well. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card hun, love the black and white and the image is super fab!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x