Sunday 24 May 2009

Good Luck to Ewe!

Hey all, it's crafty 'sunburnt' Trix here! lol. Now, living in a flat I don't have my own outdoor space so seized the opportunity on this gorgeous sunny bank holiday Saturday to tag along with Adam to his parent's house (they are on holiday though) to craft out in their garden and catch some rays at the same time; however, I must have been sat at a funny angle as just my right arm and shoulder got really burnt! :o( Still, I managed to sit there and create this little number! Not sure whether to add some more colour to the sheep though...hmmm..
Materials
Papers - PM black cardstock, CCSR Big One Pack, white card from stash
Pencils - Polychromos, HB pencil,
Embellishments - ribbon recycled from my friend's birthday cake; PM gems,
Tools - glossy accents, Whispers black inkpad, guilotine, 3d sticky foam pads, x-cut flower punch
Stamps - sheep set from elzybells, butterflies taken from a Pink Gems stamp
Time for bed now though me thinks..yawn! nightie night.
Trix
x

1 comment:

  1. Gorge card hun, love the colours and images, truly fab! Ooooh hope that your sun burns gets better soon!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x