Thursday 12 February 2009




Hi Peeps

Can't believe it's been about a week since I last posted! I have been working on a few projects though. Feels like it should be Friday today (wish it was!). Today I received a lovely little package from Mr Postie...my first order from elzybells.co.uk of their cool and cute sheep. Not normally a sheep fan but these are so sweet and I needed a stamp that I could use on a 'St.Patrick's day' card order and this set of stamps includes a perfect image hehe.

Well, I haven't entered a card challenge blog for while so I thought I'd have a go at the 'Colour Create' one this week. The theme is Peach and Aqua. Now, this colour doesn't feature heavily in my craft stash so really was a challenge!


If I don't post again beforehand than have a great weekend all! x x






5 comments:

  1. I love this card!
    Beautiful colours and layout.
    Love how you have Tilda just sitting on the circle!
    have a great weekend yourself!
    love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Trixie, love it! I must admit I struggled a bit too with trying to find the right colours in my stash too! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Trixi. The distressing is perfect and your image is beautifully coloured. Stunning layout and your DIY flowers are fantastic. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is so pretty Trixi!
    Thanks so much for joining in with us this week at Colour Create! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x