Saturday, 21 February 2009

Double Challenge

Hi there crafty peeps

Hope everyone is ok. I was in a good mood today as the sun was shining and it (almost) felt warm for a change :O)
This week I had a card to make for my boyfriend's dad who likes rugby so thought it a good excuse to use my stamped Hamish image that Tina (Macpurp) gave me me. I used (as always) my promarkers to colour him and also the red background.

There were two challenges I wanted to take part in this week. The first being the colour create challenge which required a blue and red theme, then there's the Friday Sketcher's challenge.
Any comments welcomed.
Night all x








2 comments:

  1. this is lovely! you have done such a great job with Hamish!

    love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see what you created with my sketch. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers. Love,
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x