Friday 27 February 2009

That Friday Feeling!

It's Friday again and more importantly it's pay day! Been and had a long overdue haircut this afternoon. I'd forgotten how nice it is to have someone else wash and style your locks lol. Even though I only had a trim I was still in the salon for over an hour and a half. Mind you, I did have my hair curled afterwards.
Anyways, last night I was blog hopping and came across Clare Curd's blog (see blinkie to the right for quick link) and she's launching a new craft range tomorrow by the looks of it. I'll definately be checking that out.
Going out for some din's with the bf shortly so no card-making this evening but no doubt will fit some in over the weekend (get withdrawal symptoms if dont!)
Have a good one all! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x