Monday 23 February 2009

How happy am I!

Evening everyone! Look what the postie delivered this morning..


I couldn't understand who sent them and why as all that was in the package with them was a compliments slip..! Sometime later it dawned on me. I remember entering a competition in last month's cards and papercraft magazine which, without knowing, have won! I never win anything so it I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day! :O) I could'nt wait to get home from work so I could have a play with them lol. x
Hope you all had a great weekend. I'll be posting my next colour create challenge card tomorrow..this week's theme is pink and grey with a sub theme of cute and cuddly so just had to take part..
ta ta for now.
Trix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x