Wednesday 6 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all! A tad late but nevermind. I'm a bit all over the place at the moment as inbetween homes until we complete on the house we are buying. Hopefully only be a few more weeks but til then I'm staying at my parents and Adam at his...which is interesting! Being apart is not fun tho.
I've a card to share that I made just before moving.
This one I've made for my lil sis who'll be 20 tomorrow. I've made it with a new stamp I got for Christmas. It's from one of the Kraftin Kimmi Collection. Isn't she cute!? The papers are all Magnolia. I've distressed them and the white cardstock with antique linen and tattered rose colour distress inks.



Keep warm and stay safe in the snow!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Trixi!! I love the yummy papers and lace trim!! I think I need to do a little shopping!! Happy New Years to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love the colour scheme and the fab embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation. Love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely. Fab papers and i love the lace trim. sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x