Saturday 30 January 2010

DT Card and New Romantic Release

I want to share with you my latest DT card for digi image site Bee Crafty. I've used the 'heart garden' design which has only been released for sale today...and soo reasonably priced!

I've stamped a piece of acetate with the word valentine (using elzybells hybrid ink) and made it form one half of the front of the card. It was difficult to get a pic that would show it up, hence the 2nd pic below. I've coloured the image with polychromo pencils, blended with sansador and added a stickles to some of the hearts. The papers are all Magnolia and the kraft (100% recycled) card is from elzybells.

Thanks for visiting today!
x

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through docrafts, a gorgeous card, well done, like what is on your blog. I have also become a follower

    Please Visit mine if you get time:
    http://worldofsarpreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully made card Trix, fab design (love the acetate) and the lovely soft colouring on the image. A fantastic DT contribution :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very creative. Gorgeous card and love that image. Heading there now. Thanks for the link.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had to follow your link from do-crafts,your cards and blog are beautiful....you now have another follower.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Trixi!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x