Friday 12 June 2009

Pink Gem and Bee-crafty Combo


Well, I have to say I am shattered! Been training in London last couple of days during the tube strike so donned my trainers and walked the 25 minutes to my new office place which I officially start at next Wednesday ;O( Then today I had a day off Yay! So did a spot of shopping at Lakeside with my lovely mum and sister, Kirsty. BUT, I still managed, somehow, in the week to do some crafting (just ignored the ironing one night - out of sight out of mind.. hehe)




I have been wanting to use my new Pink Gem stamp purchase for a little while so decided I'd combine it on a card with my new bee-crafty birdy alphabet download.. have a little looky and let me know what you crafty critics think :o) ..

Materials:
Papers-Papermania Sweet Nothings pack, pink and blue cardstock from stash
Tools-Crop a dile, Nesties, 3d sticky foam pads, clear acetate, Cuttlebug
Images-Letters from bee-crafty.blogspot.com, image from pinkgemdesigns.com
Colouring Medium-images coloured with polychromo pencils blended with Sansador,blue dots- liquid pearls
Flowers are Papermania
Inks-Whisper's black ink


Anyone got exciting plans for the weekend? Not sure what the weather thinking of doing so not planned anything in particular; just entertaining one monsterish 3yr old!
Have a good one!
Trix
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Lovely colour choices and colouring of the image and the letters look great in circles layered on flowers :)
    - Bee Crafty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x