Sunday 12 April 2009

Stampin Chic 'Limited Supplies' Challenge #2

Happy Easter Peeps!
Well, this morning my fridge was half empty, but come midday look how full it was! lol. :O)


No, I am not that greedy, honestly, they are mainly Tyler and Adam's but 3 of the eggs are mine. I think it'll be chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next..month.

Anyway, back to this week's challenge over on the stampin' chic blog (see linky to the right). This week the challenge is to limited to one shape to use throughout the card. I decided on a rectange which I used for the shape of the card blank, image, length of ribbon and the insert design.
Brown and green is not my ultimate colour combo but it suited the Penny Black image I had. The spotty brown paper is from CCSR-Big One pack but I coloured some of the white spots in green and pink with promarkers.



Papers: Spotty brown paper -CCSR Big One Pack, Brown Card - Core'dinations Chocolate Collection, Green Card - Core'dinations, card blank made from card in stash
Stamps: Penny Black frog image - gift from DC member, flower stamp - elzybells.co.uk from the celebration sheep stamp set
Embellishments: PM flower punch, PM white flowers, PM pastel mini brads, ribbon - from stash.
Right, I must get back to job hunting now :o(.
Enjoy the rest of your long weekends!
Love, Trix
x

4 comments:

  1. Fab card Trixi!love it hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog and cards, the eggs are lovely too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colour combo on this card! and the image. Any eggs left over for me? thanks for joining in the fun over on the stampin' chic challenge. Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card, and a lovely bolg keep up the good work

    tracy x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x