Sunday 8 March 2009

What a few days it's been!

Evening all,

It's that dreaded Sunday night feeling! Tomorrow not gonna be great day in the office as found out on Friday that I'll be one of people to lose their job due to credit crunch. I should feel fortunate as at least I have 3 months notice.. still not good though hey. Hope you all are surviving the crunch; just wish it were over already....
I locked myself away in my own crafting world last night ( well, more like my crafting corner lol. If you saw it you'd know why I laugh) as I find it a great distraction when other things in life not going so well.
Right, well, as with most of us crafting girlies I find male cards really troublesome, but thanks to Clare Curd's new Signature Range male stamp set it's made the task that bit easier.. see what you think of this little creation.

Comments, good or bad, really welcomed!
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your week!

Hugz,, Trix




Materials: Promarkers, coredinations 'chocolate box cardstock (green and brown), white textured cardstock, Spellbinder's nestabilities scalloped and traditional circles, karen foster patterned paper, Clare Curd Signature Range Stamps - Male, gemstones - papermania, Whispers brushstroke pen (brown) for the edged doodling

Techniques: stamping, sanding, distressing, layering, doodling

2 comments:

  1. i am so sorry to hear about your job! hugs xx
    I hope something good comes your way soon!

    this is a lovely card! I struggle with male cards too. you have made a good job of it.
    love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great male card. Lovely colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x