Sunday, 13 March 2011

Fizzy Moontastic x

This weekend is whizzing by. Still, time flies when your having fun! Had the luxury of a whole afternoon crafting yesterday, hence two posts in two days. Couldn't wait any longer to stamp up my new Fizzy Moon image. Isn't he adorable??! I'm in love! lol. I've also used some papers from a new 6x6 pack by Trimcraft called 'Love Letter'. Very girly papers but such a lovely selection. Some double-sided, others are glittered.


I've coloured Fizzy with my Poly Chromo pencils and blended with Sansador. Do hope you like. I Think I'll enter this one into this week's Wild Orchid challenge.

Happy Sunday, whatever you've got planned x

4 comments:

  1. stunning card trixi.i just treaed myself to some of these stamps.they`re so cute.also got these yummy papers too.great minds think alike :D
    love your card, so gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly gorgeous card, Trixi.....I adore these stamps and you have coloured Fizzy Moon to perfection!

    As for the hAnglar stamps on Ebay, hun, I agree £24 in way too much for one stamp. hAnglar stAnglar themselves sell on Ebay too, and they sell the kits for about £33 with Free P&P.....the ones that are selling them at £24 are getting the £33 kits and splitting them up......so naughty and unfair. You do have to kept checking ebay on a daily basis for the kits as when they are come on they go really really quickly. hAnglar post them on there at all different times too, so that everyone gets a chance at getting them :o)...hope that helps .

    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so very adorable!
    Beautiful work!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is very sweet, creative and beautiful,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate all your comments x